Selasa, 16 November 2010

DRIVE: a book to get

With many of my new designs waiting to get released into media freedom, I take the chance to tell you to get DRIVE, Scott Robertson's latest book!
I just flipped through the very first print run (in stores in a few days just in time for Christmas!), and I gotta say, Scott is the man. Not to butter up my own book editor or push a friend, I actually hate talented people. I am writing 'cause DRIVE is awesome, just look at the cover alone. Scott just jumped on 





















3D (Modo) and bangs out all those cool concepts with joy. You may think on some pages "What the hell? He is all over the place!" but that is exactly what most of us don't dare to do - experimenting without care. The result is that everybody of any taste will at least find one totally inspiring vehicle in DRIVE - and that's priceless. Scott, you are the man.


Cheers, Daniel  

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan