Selasa, 10 Oktober 2006

Polished Integra SE Car Rims: Finished

As promised, here are my results of the polished Integra SE rims:

The front Integra rim has been polished, while the back rim is the stock silver color. Might I just add, this was when I had 4x4 style wheel gap, which has been since reduced.

Integra Polished Rim 1

A Closer view of the nice polished surface:

Integra Polished Rim 2

Even Closer view of the Polished rim (you can even see my reflection):

Integra Polished Rim 3

A look at the grass reflecting in my wheel. Very nice.

Integra Polished Rim 4

To see an even more amazing example of member lak8 who polished his Integra Blades Rims, check out this link on Team-Integra.net.

As with the steps discussed, you too can successfully polish your wheel and get the same results!

Regards, MK
Get web hosting for your car body work quick blog at Domains at Retail!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan